Keep the reusable tin & scoop, then reorder our refill pouches!
Essential Flea + Tick Defense
Essential Flea + Tick Defense naturally repels fleas, ticks, mosquitos + more while also promoting skin health, wound healing, and can help relieve itchy, dry skin. Enhances skin & coat wellness while reducing or eliminating use of harmful toxins (pesticides) of a synthetic consumable monthly flea + tick regimen or collar. Add our natural topical spray for extra precaution when pup is outdoors for longer stints in higher risk areas. Our unique blend of powerful, premium, natural, wholly bioavailable (+aromatic & flavorful!) ingredients offer real prevention support for your dog.
Brewer's Yeast - Rich in B Vitamins & Antioxidants | Natural Bug Repellant | Heals Dry Skin
Organic Coconut Milk Powder - Lauric Acid, Antimicrobial Lipids and Capric Acid | Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiviral | Nourishes Skin + Coat
Garlic - Natural Bug Repellant | Builds a Natural Oily Barrier for Skin's Protection
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar - Natural Bug Repellant | Antiseptic and Antibacterial Properties Heal Skin Issues and Promote Skin + Coat Health
Tremella Mushrooms - Rich in Vitamin D | Encourages Wound Healing
Neem Leaf - Omega-6 (Linoleic Acid) & Omega-9 Fatty Acids; Vitamin E; Triterpenes (Azadirachtin: Powerful Insecticide; Nimbin: Anti-Inflammatory, Antiseptic, Anti-fungal, Antihistamine) | Skin Health & Anti-Itch
Broccoli Sprout Powder - Vitamins C, E, K; Folate; Phytonutrients: Immunity-Boosting Carotenoids; Antibacterial + Anti-inflammatory Sulforaphanes | Total Skin + Coat Health
Pup Parents will simply add powder to 1 meal/day; it can be added to wet or dry dog food. There are 100+ scoops per tin; Dosage is based on dog's weight.
Directions for Use
|0-25 lbs||up to 1 level scoop|
|25-50 lbs||up to 2 level scoops|
|50 lbs & over||up to 3 level scoops|
- Use Full dose for Flea + Tick Season: Use Half dose for Off-Season.
- 100+ scoops per tin: 1-3+ month supply for flea + tick season / 3-6+ month supply for off-season.
- You can mix powder w/filtered water, sodium-free broth, or Omega-3 oil to make a delicious gravy, or even add to egg, Greek yogurt, kefir, or clean-ingredient peanut butter! Woof Creek's pups, Lily & Layla, like their toppers as-is, but every pup is different!
- Start w/half of daily dose and gradually increase over 3-5 days.
!KEEP THE REUSABLE TIN&SCOOP to SAVE $$$ & MOTHER EARTH WITH THE BIODEGRADABLE REFILL POUCH ON YOUR NEXT ORDER!
(Tin comes with dosage scoop + magnetic holder.)
Get $2 off your Flea + Tick Defense All Natural Repel + Protect Spray for Dogs with our new Bundle!
*Add the following to your natural regimen for greater success in the fight against these pests biting your fur babies:
- Our natural Flea + Tick Defense Spray offers extra protection for longer durations in higher risk environments (in a eco-friendly glass bottle; based on integrative veterinarian's formulation guidance.)
- Take Only Natural Pet, has all natural, wearable collars and tags designed to deter insects (Woof Creek has heard of/not tried these.)
- White breathable cotton t- shirt (untreated), like a Hane's under shirt. The white allows for tick sightings and less heat exposure for pup, and the barrier literally disallows ticks' ability to attach.
- Other chemical free wearables like Full face Mesh Covers and Hoods (Woof Creek has heard of/but not tried these.)
- New, biodegradable Repeltek-treated insect repellant dog shirt from Finland with Repeltec technology (Woof Creek has heard of/but not tried these.)
- Treat the perimeter of your home and yard with food-grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE).
- Use Beneficial Nematodes for the yard for fleas, ticks and mosquitos+++
- Bat houses.
- Mosquitofish (search local governemnt programs) if you live on/near artificail bodies of water.
- Guinea fowl or chickens for tick control, etc.
- Practice proactive management and exposure adjustments per season and time of day (ie shorten walks during dawn and dusk when mosquitos are most active; limit roaming perimeter for larger properties during high tick season; plan hikes and trail walks with flea and tick activity mindfully, etc.)
Watch and Hear more about our all natural repellant topper and spray as detailed on Tampa Bay's Channel 10 Great Day Live!
Scroll Down for FAQ + Customer Reviews!
I can’t say enough praises about this product. We live in a high tick populated area & during the spring and summer, I find a tick on one of our dogs almost every night. It is super frustrating and frightening (as I have Lyme disease myself).
I started using this at the end of July and it is now mid September and haven’t found a single tick!! I am so happy to find a non-toxic product that actually works. And my dogs love it as a topper. Thanks so much!
I feel safe giving this to my little toy poodle. Not a flea all year. Will purchase again next year.
We live in NE Pennsylvania and the ticks are awful, our giant Schnoodle has free roam on a few acres and the deer are plentiful. Every evening I was removing a bunch of ticks, tried ever natural product. Nothing worked. I gave this a try, faithfully put a scoop in her raw food twice a day- it works!! Took about 6 weeks to build in her system and haven’t had a tick since! I also use the spray on her harness and collar few times a week. My groomer comments every visit now how well it’s working. No ticks! Great product.
We decided to take our Abbey off medication tic and flea to try Woof Creek's Flea and Tic Defense. We originally ordered one can to see how our Abbey tolerated it in her raw food then after a couple weeks we decided to order two additional cans. So far we're happy with the results here in North Florida.
On Dr Morgan’s recommendation, we tried this product and it’s been great. We have not found one tick or flea on our furbabies, even after long romps at the parks. I contacted Woof Creek with some questions on the product sourcing and they responded the same day. We will continue using Flea and Tick Defense.
Not only does it do it’s job it adds some flavor and nutrients to the food
I have used scented cedar oils on my dogs for years but the oil builds up on their coats and then it is bath time. I have heard about garlic to repel fleas and ticks but never tried mincing up myself. I saw Woof Creek on Dr Judy Morgan’s show one day and decided to give it a try. It came and I love the smell, it smells like something I would like to put on a steak 😀 My dog loves it so that is a win! I bought this with the flea and tick defense spray. I admit that I was scared to step away from using my cedar oil for repelling and killing but this is working for me. I am so happy!
I do many holistic and natural approaches to flea/tick maintenance. I've always found a tick here and there over the summer. Since using Woof Creek I am not seeing ticks on my dogs any longer. So far so GREAT!!!!
I am beginning to see a difference. I use the powder everyday and she loves it and I am using the spray for extra protection. I really believe this is going to work really well for her and I love the fact it is all natural and no cemicals. Thank u so much for this product.
Was so excited to hear about this one of a kind product rolled into a powder. Eliminates the hassle of having to make what's needed on my own. Our dogs have only been on it a little over a week and so far so good! Haven't seen any ticks or fleas. Thank you